We provide our associates with a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package.
The firm offers associates more than one coverage option under the health plan. Coverage will begin on the first day of employment for the following options:
- Health (including obstetric benefits)
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- FrontierMedex travel assistance program (international assistance, emergency evacuation)
- Coverage with a waiting period is as follows:
- Short and long-term disability (effective after 30 days of service)
- Pre-tax flexible spending account for health and dependent care (effective on the 1st day of the month following 30 days of service)
- The firm also offers a tax-free transit/parking benefit.
Because we encourage all associates to begin planning for retirement at their earliest opportunity, new associates are immediately eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
The firm offers a generous array of wellness programs, designed to promote healthful, high-quality lifestyles. We offer a combination of these benefits in each office. Wellness programs we sponsor include:
- Flu shots
- Weight Watchers at Work
- Children First (back-up emergency day care)
- Discounts toward eyeglass lenses and frames
- Blood pressure screening and CPR training
- Ergonomic training
Carebridge is a program that addresses issues that firm personnel (or their families) may face at one time or another during their careers. The program provides consultation, referrals and information regarding the following:
Employee Assistance Resources
- Child care
- College planning
- Eldercare assistance
- Money management
- Parenting issues
- Personal financial management
- Time management
Employee Assistance Resources allows personnel and their families access to confidential phone counseling for any emotional or substance abuse issue. Experienced counselors may be reached around the clock.
Normally, associates work full-time. Under certain circumstances, however, we do allow associates to work part-time, for example, in connection with our maternity leave policy.
Uncompensated leaves of absence are permitted, both for specified periods under a parental leave policy and thereafter with firm approval.